Pokemon GO: Venusaur Raid Boss Counters
Venusaur can be a tier 3 or 4 raid boss and can actually be quite a challenge to defeat. It is recommended that you take on this raid boss with at least 5 people. The more you have the better. The Pokemon you and your teammates should have in your attacking team should be one of, if not more:
Venusaur is a grass/ poison type Pokemon making it weak against fire, flying, ice, and psychic type Pokemon. Each Pokemon listed about can learn at least one of the four of Venusaurs weaknesses.
Here is a list of the Pokemon and their movesets:
- Charizard: Fire Spin/Overheat (STAB DPS 32.95) and Air Slash/Overheat ( 32.20). \
- Flareon: Fire Spin/Overheat (32.95) or Ember/Overheat (31.25).
- Espeon: Confusion/Futuresight (35.60) and Zen Headbutt/Futuresight (34.60)
- Alakazam: Confusion/Futuresight (35.60) and Psycho Cut/Futuresight (33.00)
- Exeggutor: Confusion/Psychic (Legacy, 30.10), Zen Headbutt/Psychic (Legacy, 29.10) and Extrasensory/Psychic (29.10)
- Typhlosion: Ember/Overheat (31.25) and Ember/Fire Blast (27.10)
- Arcanine: Fire Fang/Fire Blast (28.50)