Rick and Morty Pokemon Spin-Off Game!
There’s nothing I love more than Rick and Morty on TV right now, and with them coming out with a new game that resembles Pokemon, my passion for them has increased. Rick and Morty is obviously our new futurama, such a great show both of them are.
The game is called Pocket Mortys and has already reached over 11 Million downloads with nothing but amazing reviews. Today the games update allows players to use Multiplayer which may include battling and other activities.
“The game lets players assemble the best team of Mortys to train and battle each other in the delight of the consul of Ricks. Now with Pocket Mortys multiplayer, fans can battle each other across new dimensions putting their Morty training skills to the ultimate test while collecting dozens of new Mortys and avatars.“
Instead of a Pokémon trainer, you’ll play as Rick as he endeavors to become a Morty trainer. You’ll adventure across multiple universes discovering, capturing, and training a variety of different Mortys. Assemble a team composed of Mustache Morty, Wizard Morty, Cronenberg Morty and more, and then challenge alternate Ricks to see whose Mortys are the very best!
- Discover dozens and dozens of bizarre Mortys across the multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Train and combine your Mortys to level them up and watch them grow
- Battle rival Ricks from across the multiverse
- Encounter your favorite characters like Bird Person, Mr. Meeseeks and more
- Craft items and engage in tedious side quests
- Win prizes at the space arcade Blips and Chitz
- Game Progress is Auto-Saved